This Sweet Talk Mini Slimline card are so fun to make. They are quick and easy to make! Even making a custom envelope you will find to be a snap with just a few score lines.
Sweet Talk Mini Slimline Supplies
- Envelope Designer Paper – 8″ x 8″ (cut this first, then card designer paper)
- Card Base – Real Red Card Stock – 3 1/4″ x 11″
- Card Stock Mat – Blushing Bride – 3″ x 5 1/4″ – (2 pcs.)
- Inside Mat – Basic White Card Stock – 2 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Designer Paper – 2 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Real Red Faux Linen Ribbon
- Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels
- Memento Ink, Highland Heather Ink
- Sweet Conversations Bundle
Mini Slimline Directions
- Score envelope paper using template as a reference (pay attention to directional design)
- Score & cut as needed using the template as a reference
- Use corner rounder punch on flap and 2 inside flaps
- Add tear & tape on the bottom flap as shown, secure sides
- Fold card base in 1/2
- Adhere designer paper to mat, tie ribbon around with a bow
- Adhere with dimensionals
- Stamp greeting from Sweet Conversations stamp set on scrap basic white, punch with Tailored Label punch
- Embellish with die cut hearts from designer paper and Iridescent Jewels
Sweet Talk Mini Slimline Envelope Template
The template also helps on how to cut your 12×12 sheet of designer paper. If there is a directional pattern, have it going in the portrait direction. Make sure to think about when you fold the envelope how you want your design to show. Make a template first if this is your first to practice and add notes for pattern direction.
Begin by cutting a 4″ strip off, then turn paper a 1/4 turn and cut another 4″ strip. Now you are left with a 8″x8″ piece that you will score and trim according to the template. Tear & Tape or Seal is used on the bottom inside flap and across the inside top flap to remove before mailing.
Sweet Talk Mini Slimline Additional Samples
You can see all the details from last week’s post here. It will showcase more samples and a replay of the facebook live.
Samples from 01/05/22 Facebook Live
Sweet Talk isn’t just for Valentines Day! It was fun to use the stamps by themselves and use the designer paper as well. The treat boxes shown are so fun to make. So many different possibilities to make something fun for any occasion. Add some of this designer paper and other Sweet Talk Suite items to your library to make some fun and cheery projects.
There are several ways to take advantage of Sale-a-bration!
- Place a $50 or more order to choose a free item. There are $50 or $100 levels to choose from based on your order total before tax and shipping. Order as much as you would like.
- Be a host to earn host rewards. You can gather a group of friends for a book party, meet together on zoom with me, or simply be your own hostess. Rewards start out at the $150 level. If you would like more information or to discuss a date, simply message me.
- Join the Stampin’ Up! family and my team. The starter kit is only $99 plus sales tax! You can choose $125 in product plus 2 stamps sets of your choice from either catalog. What an awesome bonus! Plus shipping is FREE and there is also a FREE paper pumpkin kit included as well. I would love to add you to my team of the Inkin’ with Heart Stampers! All you need to do is simply join, and see where it takes you as a discount shopper or a business builder. The choice is yours.
Facebook Live Replay
Thank you so much for taking time out of your day for some creativity!