It’s time for a little “sweet talk” with the Sweet Talk designer paper. It debuts in the upcoming January-June 2022 mini catalog on January 4th, 2022. There is a whole suite of products that coordinates with this fun and whimsical designer paper. The Sweet Conversations Bundle, the Gingham embossing folder, Sweet Little Boxes for treats, Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels, and Real Red Faux Linen Ribbon that all coordinate with the paper! You will find the Iridescent Jewels a must have to use on many projects.
- Basic White Card Stock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Highland Heather Card Stock – 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Sweet Talk Designer Paper – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- So Saffron Card Stock – 1″ x 3 3/4″
- Basic White Scrap for So Sweetly Die Cut Label
- Banners Pick a Punch
- Scraps for stamped hearts
- Real Red Faux Linen Ribbon – 8″
- Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels
- Miscellaneous Adhesives
- Fold card base in 1/2
- Layer designer paper onto Highland Heather CS, adhere to card base
- Punch ends of the So Saffron strip with Banners Pick a Punch, adhere to card base
- Die cut Label, adhere to card front with dimensionals
- Stamp a variety of hearts with Real Red, So Saffron, Highland Heather Inks (you may want to use Gorgeous Grape)
- Tie bow, attach with mini glue dot
- Add some Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels
- Add some Greetings and stamped images to card inside and envelope
This design of paper is great to die cut and use as embellishments on projects. They can be fussy cut as well if the dies are not in your stamping library. Using the Banner Pick a Punch makes it easy to create a banner strip.
Sweet Talk Designer Paper All Occasion Sample
The Sweet Talk designer paper is more than just for Valentine’s Day. There are many great patterns in the collection to use for all occasion cards or even the heart designs. Simply mask the center words on the hearts with small die cut hearts or with a strip of card stock like in the sample here.
Love these cards? Find more samples and ideas in the coming weeks in the Create with Nancy ~ Creative Ink Community Group on Facebook. Upcoming Newsletters will be having more exclusive ideas as well with project sheets! Project sheets will have supplies used, dimensions and instructions. Not already a subscriber? Sign Up here for the next edition.
Sweet Talk Facebook Live Replay
January-June 2022 Mini Catalog & Sale-a-bration
The mini catalog goes live on January 4th! If you don’t work with a demonstrator that you order from, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your details. I will be happy to send one in the mail or for patio pick up.
If you don’t know what Sale-a-bration is, you are in for a treat! Earn free product with every $50 in purchases! There are 2 levels of items to choose from, $50 and $100. You are encouraged to order most wanted items early for the best selection. Keep in mind, Global shipping is still an issue and could make it difficult to keep product in stock.
In addition to free Sale-a-bration choices, you will receive the latest Tutorial PDF Bundle of projects. There are 28 tutorial pdf’s to help you with creativity! This is available for free the whole month of January!
Thank you for taking time out of your day to share some time with me. Subscribe here to get each post in your in box. Give yourself the gift of time for some creativity!
Shopping List (will be updated after January 4th)