Stampin’ Up! Easter Card Ideas with the Pansy Petals designer paper. The Pansy Petals paper is perfect for a simple Easter card ideas. This simple layout is easy to create and a step by step video replay from the weekly Wednesday Live is below. There is even a Mother’s Day card using the same layout.
- Pansy Patch Bundle
- Celebrating You stamp set
- Tasteful Label dies
- Pansy Petals Designer Paper – 3″ x 4 1/2″ & 2″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
- Soft Sea Foam Card Stock – 3 1/8″ x 4 5/8″
- Pale Papaya, Fresh Freesia, or So Saffron Card Stock Scrap – for Label
- 2021-2023 In Color Ribbons
- Artistry In Blooms Sequins
- Basic White Notecards
Directions to Create Stampin’ Up! Easter Card
- Die cut or fussy cut Pansy images from designer paper; set aside
- Die cut label from choice of card stock colors; set aside
- Adhere designer paper to card stock mat; adhere to notecard base with Tombo Glue
- Stamp greeting on die cut label on the right side; adhere pansy images to label with Tombo Glue; adhere to notecard with dimensionals
- Embellish with Artistry in Blooms Sequins
- Adhere designer paper to envelope flap
- Congrats! You have created an Easter Card!
Samples of Stampin’ Up! Easter Cards
Easter Card Ideas with Paper Napkins
If you haven’t seen the Paper Napkin Cards before, you are in for a treat! It is another alternative to create a Stampin’ Up! Easter Card Idea with a favorite napkins as the centerpiece of your card. Once you have made one, you will want to shop for napkins all the time. We are actually doing a Paper Napkin Exchange in my Monthly Stamp Club. This will be exciting to see what designs each one has in their stash!
Check out the designs for Easter!
Make sure to check tomorrows blog post for Easter Paper Crafting Ideas. The Easter Baskets shown in the video below will be showcased! Leave me a comment if any of these ideas helped with any last minute Easter Cards for you to create.
If you missed how to create a Paper Napkin Card, check out this previous post for directions and a YouTube videos.
Stampin’ Up! Easter Card Ideas Live Replay – Episode 118
2021-2022-Annual Catalog Last Chance List PDF
All products on the list are while supplies last, so make sure to shop early for the best selection before they retire on May 2, 2022.
Questions about the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Last Chance List???
Reach out to me with any questions you may have about the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Last Chance List
- by email ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave a comment here on this blog post
- IMessage me on Facebook
Bonus Facebook Live Card Kit Offer with a $50 or more Purchase
Get this FREE supply card kit with a $50 or more purchase! A new Card m&t kit will be released soon for any orders April 1-15.
Receive a 35 project PDF Tutorial bundle as a thank you with any $50.00 or more purchase. This bundle is packed with all kinds of ideas that could be incorporated with any set or designer paper in your library. The bundle can also be purchased for $20.00 by filling out this simple Google Form.
Sneak Peek – 2022-2024 In Colors
In case you missed them… sneak peek of the upcoming 2022-2024 In Colors that will be available to order on May 3! They are fabulous and I will be sharing more in the coming weeks.
Do you need a catalog or would like to receive my Newsletter?
Don’t have a demonstrator you work with and need a catalog? Subscribe below to receive a catalog. The 2022-2023 Annual Catalog will be mailed late April for those that have requested one. Please note, if you currently work with a demonstrator, please reach out to them for a copy. Customers that have ordered in the past 6 months will receive some extra bonuses along with their catalog. If you would like to receive these bonuses, simply place a $50 or more order by 4/15/22.
If you need fresh ideas, sign up for the newsletter that has PDF tutorials in each edition along with the latest Stampin’ Up! news.
Click on the appropriate button. It’s that simple!
I appreciate and thank you for taking time out of your day for some creative ink! If you loved this post, I invite you to stay connected with me! If you live local here in Central New York (Skaneateles, NY), I’ll be sharing dates for some in-person classes soon. Come be a part of the Create with Nancy ~ Creative Ink Community @Home! So many love coming to my home for some “Creative Ink” self care.
- Subscribe to my blog updates here
- Follow me on Pinterest for creative ideas
- Subscribe to Create with Nancy YouTube Library
- Join me every Wednesday at 3:00 pm ET for a Facebook Live on my Create with Nancy Page here
- Sign up for my Creative Ink Newsletter to receive Free pdf tutorials in each edition
- Browse through the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- Join our team of Inkin’ with Heart Stampers – more info here