The Top Flap Fun Fold card is a a nice twist for a fun fold. A fun fold card is always a delight for the recipient! It is easy to hide the flap on the inside of the card to make it look like it is a part of it. The card uses Inked & Tiled Stamp Set and Inked Botanicals Designer Paper. There are 12 double-sided designs to mix and match for your card.
Check out the easy directions below to create a Top Flap Fun Fold card today! Let’s get sharing some Creative Ink together and create this card for you to send!
Top Flap Fun Fold Card Supplies
- Inked & Tiled Stamp Set
- Inked Botanicals Designer Paper
- Scalloped Contours Dies
- Lost Lagoon Card Stock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ – scored @ 4 1/4″, 3″ x 5 1/2″ – scored @ 1″
- Pool Party – Scrap for Foliage
- Very Vanilla Card Stock – 4″ x 5 1/4″, scrap for labels
- Inked Botanicals Designer Paper – 4″ x 5 1/4″, (2) different designs – 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Linen Thread – 16″
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Classice Ink Pads – Lost Lagoon
- Memento Ink Pad
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Mini Glue Dots
Instructions for Top Flap Fun Fold Card
- Score Card Base at 4 1/4″
- Attach 4″ x 5 1/4″ designer paper to card front
- Score remaining Lost Lagoon Card Stock @ 1″ on the long side, burnish fold well
- Add tear tape to the tab, attach the tab to the inside of the card. Make sure to hook the tab over the card FRONT and then close the back of the card to adhere the flap. This helps with the flap not binding on the card. Check out the video if you need further instruction.
- Adhere the 2 small remaining pieces of designer paper to the top flap on front and inside
- Die cut 2 labels from Very Vanilla card stock scrap.
- Stamp greeting on the larger label, adhere to card front under the flap making sure it won’t show when the flap is closed
- Stamp greeting on 4″ x 5 1/4″ Very Vanilla Card Stock, adhere to card inside
- Stamp foliage image on scrap Pool Party card stock, fussy cut, adhere to the smaller Very Vanilla label, adhere to Top Flap front with dimensionals
- Tie linen thread into a double bow, adhere to card front with mini glue dot
- Embellish with Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Embellish envelope with desired stamp images
More Top Flap Fun Fold Card Photos
Leave a comment if you have have fallen in love with these stamps & designer paper! I would love to know if you make a card with it and would enjoy if you shared it with me.
Make sure to subscribe to my website for more upcoming posts with this fabulous suite collection and other project ideas as well!
July 2023 Thank You Gift
For the month of July, any $50.00 or more order placed in my Online store will receive supplies to create 4 Fun Fold Cards with the One Horse Open Sleigh Designer Paper. A PDF Tutorial will be included with the kit along with precut supplies. Card designs will vary for each kit. Kits do not include stamps or adhesives for completing your kit. Make sure to use the July Host Code: BX3XEVU4 to receive your gift! It will be sent separate from your order.
Earn Bonus Days Coupons – July 6th – July 31st
Just a few more days left to earn a Bonus Day Coupon in July and spend it in August. For every $50.00 you spend, earn a $5.00 coupon! There is no limit on how many you can earn during the month of July! You will receive an email from Stampin’ Up! with your coupon code. Make sure to keep it safe to spend in August! Bonus Days will be ending soon!
Want more Creative Ink ideas?
Make sure you are a subscriber to my newsletter for the latest Create with Nancy News, Stampin’ Up! News & Promotions, and Creative Ink PDF Tutorials. Some of these may be in the next edition. If you are already a subscriber, there is no need to subscribe again. It will automatically be delivered to your inbox.
LIVE Replay Top Flap Fun Fold Card – Episode #191
Watch the replay of the Top Flap Fun Fold Card. I hope you love this Top Flap Fun Fold! The replay has some great tips on assembling. You can order any of the supplies in my online store.
Do you need a catalog or would like to receive my Newsletter?
Don’t have a demonstrator you work with and need a catalog? Subscribe below to receive a catalog. If you need fresh ideas, sign up for the newsletter that has PDF tutorials in each edition along with the latest Classes, Stampin’ Up! news and promotions.
Click on the appropriate button. It’s that simple!
I appreciate and thank you for taking time out of your day for some creative ink! If you loved this post, be sure to …
- Subscribe to my blog updates here
- Follow me on Pinterest for creative ideas
- Subscribe to Create with Nancy YouTube Library
- Join me every Wednesday at 3:00 pm ET for a Facebook Live on my Create with Nancy Page here
- Sign up for my Creative Ink Newsletter to receive Free pdf tutorials in each edition
- Browse through the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- Join our team of Inkin’ with Heart Stampers – more info here
Use the July Host Code for a free Card Kit (see above) as a thank you gift from me during the month of July. BX3XEVU4