Stampin’ Up! Fitting Florets Collection includes the Stampin’ Up! Framed Florets Bundle. It is an early release from the 2023 Mini Catalog. You will love having the opportunity to purchase this early release now to start creating!
Stampin’ Up! Framed Florets Bundle Card Supplies
- Evening Evergreen Card Stock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scrap for leaf sprigs
- Balmy Blue Card Stock – 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ – (2 pcs.), Oval Frame – 3″ x 3 3/4″
- Soft Succulent Card Stock – scrap for leaf sprigs
- Basic White Card Stock – 3 3/4″ x 5″, scrap flower spray
- Fitting Florets Designer Paper – 3 3/4″ x 5″, envelope flap – 2 3/8″ x 6″
- Go To Greetings
- Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack – Balmy Blue, Soft Succulent
- Basic Rhinestone Jewels
- Evening Evergreen Open Weave Ribbon – 8″
- Memento Ink
Stampin’ Up! Framed Florets Bundle Instructions
- Score & fold card base at 4 1/4″
- Adhere designer paper to balmy blue card stock, adhere to card base with dimensionals
- Die Cut smaller oval out of balmy blue card stock scrap, adhere oval ring only to card front with liquid multipurpose glue. Stamp greeting on lower part of oval as shown, set aside
- Stamp flower spray and color with Stampin’ Blends, adhere to top of oval that was set aside. Adhere to card front with dimensionals
- Die cut leaf sprigs with Soft Succulent & Evening Evergreen scraps, adhere with multipurpose liquid glue & tuck under raised oval
- Tie 8″ of ribbon in a bow, attach to card front with mini glue dots
- Embellish with Basic Rhinestone Jewels
- Adhere designer paper strip to envelope flap with multipurpose liquid glue
Stampin’ Up! Fitting Florets Collection
Check out all the product in the Fitting Florets Collection. The Framed Florets Bundle in the Fitting Florets Collection is the only item that carry’s over to the 2023 January-June Mini Catalog! The designer paper, gold adhesive-backed swirls, and the Framed & Festive stamp set are available while supplies last or January 4th. Order your favorites soon or the whole collection in my online store.
Want more Creative Ink ideas?
Make sure you are a subscriber to my newsletter for the latest Create with Nancy News and Creative Ink PDF Tutorials. Some of these may be in the next edition. If you are already a subscriber, there is no need to subscribe again. It will automatically be delivered to your inbox.
Live Replay of Stampin’ Up! Flitting Florets Collection on my YouTube Channel
Do you need a catalog or would like to receive my Newsletter?
Don’t have a demonstrator you work with and need a catalog? Subscribe below to receive a catalog. If you need fresh ideas, sign up for the newsletter that has PDF tutorials in each edition along with the latest Stampin’ Up! news.
Click on the appropriate button. It’s that simple!
I appreciate and thank you for taking time out of your day for some creative ink! If you loved this post, be sure to …
- Subscribe to my blog updates here
- Follow me on Pinterest for creative ideas
- Subscribe to Create with Nancy YouTube Library
- Join me every Wednesday at 3:00 pm ET for a Facebook Live on my Create with Nancy Page here
- Sign up for my Creative Ink Newsletter to receive Free pdf tutorials in each edition
- Browse through the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- Join our team of Inkin’ with Heart Stampers – more info here
Use the November Host Code for a free card kit as a thank you gift from me. Y9X4JNBT