Stampin’ Up! Easter Baskets are a simple & easy project you will love to learn how to create! Your guests will love them! Watch the video below for tips & ideas on how to assemble the Stampin’ Up! Easter Baskets.
Easter Baskets Supplies
- Celebrating You stamp set
- Layering Circle dies
- Pansy Petals Designer Paper – 1 3/4″ x 1 3/4″
- Pale Papaya, Fresh Freesia, or So Saffron Card Stock – 6″ x 6″ & 3/4″ x 7 1/2″ strip for handle
- Scrap for Layering Circles
- 2021-2023 In Color Open Weave Ribbons
Easter Baskets Directions
- Score 6″ x 6″ piece of card stock at 2″ on all four sides.
- On two opposite sides, cut on the score line up to the first score line (see template photo). In the photo it shows the top section and bottom section that are cut on the score line.
- Burnish all the score lines
- Add designer paper to the each of the side sections. Make sure if it is a directional pattern, the top is pointing towards the outside
- Refer to the video to assemble the box (the 2 designer paper sections with blank card stock are brought in to form a “V”; do the same on the opposite side
- Add handle to inside of the box
- Stamp greeting on white circle, layer onto scallop circle
- Add some fussy cut flowers from designer paper
- Adhere circles with dimensionals
- Use 8″ of ribbon to make a bow, adhere with a glue dot
- Add some easter grass and treats
- Congrats! You have an adorable basket for Easter!
Stampin’ Up! Easter Baskets Samples
Check out the more traditional designs of Stampin’ Up! Easter Baskets
You will find these Stampin’ Up! Easter Baskets are easy to create! Don’t be afraid to use them for different holidays or events you may have coming up later this year. It could be birthdays, graduation, Fourth of July, family picnics or even a girl friends get away. Simply start with a theme and then choose card stock colors, designer paper & embellishments.
Stampin’ Up! Easter Baskets Live Replay – Episode 118
2021-2022-Annual Catalog Last Chance List PDF
All products on the list are while supplies last, so make sure to shop early for the best selection before they retire on May 2, 2022. Some of the items used in the Stampin’ Up! Easter Baskets project are retiring! The Pansy Petals designer paper is also 20% off!
Questions about the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Last Chance List???
Reach out to me with any questions you may have about the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Last Chance List
- by email ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave a comment here on this blog post
- IMessage me on Facebook
Bonus Facebook Live Card Kit Offer with a $50 or more Purchase
Get this FREE supply card kit with a $50 or more purchase! A new Card m&t kit will be released soon for any orders April 1-15.
Receive a 35 project PDF Tutorial bundle as a thank you with any $50.00 or more purchase. This bundle is packed with all kinds of ideas that could be incorporated with any set or designer paper in your library. The bundle can also be purchased for $20.00 by filling out this simple Google Form.
Sneak Peek – 2022-2024 In Colors
In case you missed them… sneak peek of the upcoming 2022-2024 In Colors that will be available to order on May 3! They are fabulous and I will be sharing more in the coming weeks.
Do you need a catalog or would like to receive my Newsletter?
Don’t have a demonstrator you work with and need a catalog? Subscribe below to receive a catalog. The 2022-2023 Annual Catalog will be mailed late April for those that have requested one. Please note, if you currently work with a demonstrator, please reach out to them for a copy. Customers that have ordered in the past 6 months will receive some extra bonuses along with their catalog. If you would like to receive these bonuses, simply place a $50 or more order by 4/15/22.
If you need fresh ideas, sign up for the newsletter that has PDF tutorials in each edition along with the latest Stampin’ Up! news.
Click on the appropriate button. It’s that simple!
I appreciate and thank you for taking time out of your day for some creative ink! If you loved this post for the Stampin’ Up! Easter Baskets, I invite you to stay connected with me! If you live local here in Central New York (Skaneateles, NY), I’ll be sharing dates for some in-person classes soon. Come be a part of the Create with Nancy ~ Creative Ink Community @Home! So many love coming to my home for some “Creative Ink” self care.
- Subscribe to my blog updates here
- Follow me on Pinterest for creative ideas
- Subscribe to Create with Nancy YouTube Library
- Join me every Wednesday at 3:00 pm ET for a Facebook Live on my Create with Nancy Page here
- Sign up for my Creative Ink Newsletter to receive Free pdf tutorials in each edition
- Browse through the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- Join our team of Inkin’ with Heart Stampers – more info here