A Simple Treat Holder Template is all you need to create for any Occasion! Make a stash for birthdays or the holidays!
The Simple Treat Holder Tutorial has been added to my Creative Ink Library and will be in the next newsletter edition. It’s a great way to start saving ideas to make your paper crafting library with this simple treat holder. So many possibilities to create!
Simple Treat Holder Supplies
- Fruitful Blessings Stamp Set
- Stylish Shapes Dies, Autumn Leaves Dies
- Inked Botanicals Designer Paper – 4″ x 6″
- Linen Thread – 16″
- Ink Pads: Memento
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue or Seal+
- Mini Glue Dots
- Paper Trimmer
Instructions for Simple Treat Holder
- Score Designer Paper @ 1 3/4″, 2 1/4″, 2 3/4″, 4 1/2″, 5″, 5 1/2″ on the 6″ side
- Turn Designer Paper and score @ 1/2″ on the 4″ side
- Refer to the Template to see the tab. Cut away all the paper to the right & left of the tab up to the 1/2″ score line
- Burnish all the score lines and create the mountain & valleys as referred to in the video
- Refer to video on how to fold up simple treat hold and to add adhesive to the side panel and close
- Add adhesive to small tab, fold close
- Adhere leaves to Crumb Cake Stylish Shapes circle
- Stamp greeting on very vanilla strip, angle & cut down, adhere with dimensionals
- Tie bow with 16″ of Linen Thread, adhere with mini glue dot
Creative Ink Library
Reminder, if you would like a PDF Tutorial for this Simple Treat Holder, subscribe to my Newsletter. It is filled with the latest Stampin’ Up! news, promotions, and Creative Ink PDF Tutorials!
More Simple Treat Holder Ideas
Leave a comment if you have loved seeing this Simple Treat Holder! Enjoy!
October 2023 Thank You Gift
For the month of October, any $50.00 or more order placed in my Online store will receive supplies to create 6 Delightful Floral 2-N-1 cards. A PDF Tutorial will be included with the kit along with precut supplies. Kits do not include stamps or adhesives for completing your kit. Make sure to use the October Host Code: 76JDURHM to receive your gift! It will be sent separate from your order.
Want more Creative Ink ideas?
Make sure you are a subscriber to my newsletter for the latest Create with Nancy News, Stampin’ Up! News & Promotions, and Creative Ink PDF Tutorials. Some of these may be in the next edition. If you are already a subscriber, there is no need to subscribe again. It will automatically be delivered to your inbox.
Start your Stampin’ Up! Journey
with the Inkin’ with Heart Stampers!
Do you love being Creative? Do you love to share your creations with others? Do you love to inspire others to be creative?
Come join the Inkin’ with Heart Stampers Team! Be a part of this wonderful stamping community making connections, learning from each other and sharing ideas.
Choose your Option to come join us with the purchase of the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit that is on special this month till October 31st!
Option 1: Get 35% OFF the normal cost of a Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit. Receive $125 USD worth of product for only $64.35 USD
Option 2: Get 35% MORE product with their Starter Kit. Receive $168.75 USD worth of product by spending $99 USD
No matter which option you choose for your Starter Kit, both come with free business supplies and free shipping! Not to mention all the fun that comes with being part of the Stampin’ Up! Community! Also included is a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit and FREE Registration to the Online Onstage on November 11th! Contact me for more details on how you can join today! We would love for you to be a part of our community!
LIVE Replay – Simple Treat Holder – Episode #220
Watch the replay of the Simple Treat Holder. I hope you love creating these cute simple & easy Treat Holders! Order any of the supplies in my online store that you may need.
Do you need a catalog or would like to receive my Newsletter?
Don’t have a demonstrator you work with and need a catalog? Subscribe below to receive a catalog. If you need fresh ideas, sign up for the newsletter that has PDF tutorials in each edition along with the latest Classes, Stampin’ Up! news and promotions.
Click on the appropriate button. It’s that simple!
I appreciate and thank you for taking time out of your day for some creative ink! If you loved this post, be sure to …
- Subscribe to my blog updates here
- Follow me on Pinterest for creative ideas
- Subscribe to Create with Nancy YouTube Library
- Join me every Wednesday at 3:00 pm ET for a Facebook Live on my Create with Nancy Page here
- Sign up for my Creative Ink Newsletter to receive Free pdf tutorials in each edition
- Browse through the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- Join our team of Inkin’ with Heart Stampers – more info here
Use the October Host Code for a free Card Kit (see above) as a thank you gift from me during the month of October: 76JDURHM