A simple card layout with the Lights Aglow designer paper makes it easy to create a stack of cards quickly! Once you get used to using a sketch layout, you will find it easy to use time and time again. The Lights Aglow designer paper can be found in the 2022 July-December mini catalog. It has rich, warm colors for the Christmas holiday season, winter Birthdays, or a simple occasion!
Simple Card Layout Sketch
This simple layout sketch was used with each of the twelve designs of paper in the Lights Aglow Designer Paper.
Simple Card Layout Samples
These samples showcase 1/4 package of the Lights Aglow Designer Paper. This sketch makes it easy to create a stack of cards quickly! Make a stack as a gift to have on hand when you need one quickly. Don’t hesitate to try it with other designer papers as well!
November Free Card Kit Thank You
During the month of November and $50.00 order place in my Online store will receive a free set of 6 card supplies to six cards. You simply need adhesive and a greeting stamp set to complete them. Make sure to use the November Host Code: Y9X4JNBT to receive your gift! It will be sent separate from your order.
Simple Layout Sketch Card Supplies
- Card Base – 4 1/4″ x 11″
- Designer Paper – 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″, envelope flap – 2 3/8″ x 6″, inside – 3/4″ x 3 5/8″
- Basic White Card Stock – 3 3/4″ x 5″ – (2 pcs.)
- Inside Mat – 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ – Basic Black, Soft Succulent
- Basic White scrap for greeting
- Gold & Vanilla Satin Edge Ribbon – 8″
- Gold Shimmer Ribbon – 8″
- Stampin’ Ink – Cherry Cobbler, Evening Evergreen
- Decorative Circle Punch
Simple Layout Sketch Card Instructions
- Score & fold card base at 5 1/2″
- Use cutting guide below for designer paper
- Adhere designer paper to basic white card stock, adhere to card base with dimensionals
- Stamp greeting on scrap basic white card stock with desired ink
- Use Decorative Circle punch or die cut label for greeting, attach to card front with dimensional
- Tie 8″ of ribbon in a bow, attach to card front with mini glue dots
- Stamp inside greeting with desired ink on remaining basic white piece, adhere to desired card stock mat, adhere remaining 3/4″ strip of designer paper
- Adhere designer paper strip to envelope flap with multipurpose liquid glue
Cutting Guide for 6″x6″ Designer Paper
Use this guide for cutting any 6″x6″ designer paper. It will provide designer paper for the front, inside strip, and the envelope flap. There will only be a 1/4″ of scrap leftover! If the whole package of 48 sheets is used, it will provide scraps to make a few scrappy cards. Have fun creating!
- Make a cut @ 3 5/8″ – turn this piece onto the 6″ side and cut the remaining pieces – 3/4″ and 1/4″
- The video below shows exactly how to cut the designer paper step by step and how to assemble the card
Stampin’ Up! Fitting Florets Collection available 11/01/22-01/04/23
Check out all the product in the Fitting Florets Collection. The Framed Florets Bundle in the Fitting Florets Collection is the only item that carry’s over to the 2023 January-June Mini Catalog! The designer paper, gold adhesive-backed swirls, and the Framed & Festive stamp set are available while supplies last or January 4th. Order your favorites soon or the whole collection in my online store.
Want more Creative Ink ideas?
Make sure you are a subscriber to my newsletter for the latest Create with Nancy News and Creative Ink PDF Tutorials. Some of these may be in the next edition. If you are already a subscriber, there is no need to subscribe again. It will automatically be delivered to your inbox.
Live Replay of Simple Card Layout with Lights Aglow Designer Paper on my YouTube Channel
Do you need a catalog or would like to receive my Newsletter?
Don’t have a demonstrator you work with and need a catalog? Subscribe below to receive a catalog. If you need fresh ideas, sign up for the newsletter that has PDF tutorials in each edition along with the latest Stampin’ Up! news.
Click on the appropriate button. It’s that simple!
I appreciate and thank you for taking time out of your day for some creative ink! If you loved this post, be sure to …
- Subscribe to my blog updates here
- Follow me on Pinterest for creative ideas
- Subscribe to Create with Nancy YouTube Library
- Join me every Wednesday at 3:00 pm ET for a Facebook Live on my Create with Nancy Page here
- Sign up for my Creative Ink Newsletter to receive Free pdf tutorials in each edition
- Browse through the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- Join our team of Inkin’ with Heart Stampers – more info here
Use the November Host Code for a free card kit as a thank you gift from me. Y9X4JNBT