The Sending Similes stamp set and a fun fold! The Sending Smiles Fun Fold card is an easy template for your stamping library. The Butterfly Kisses designer is perfect for for this bright, happy card. Check out all these fun samples below.
Supplies for Sending Smiles Fun Fold Card
- Sending Smiles Bundle
- Scalloped Contour Dies
- Butterfly Kisses Designer Paper – 2 pcs 1 7/8″ x 5 1/4″, 2 3/8″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
- Brick & Mortar 3D embossing folder
- Label Me Fancy Punch
- Fresh Freesia Card Stock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Starry Sky Card Stock – 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- Basic White Card Stock – 2 5/8″ x 3 7/8″. 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Parakeet Party – Scraps
- Crushed Curry – Scraps
- Inks – Starry Sky, Fresh Freesia, Crushed Curry, Parakeet Party
- Fun Flowers Resin Shapes
- White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon
Instructions to Create Sending Smiles Fun Fold
- Score Fresh Freesia card base at 2 1/8″ and 4 1/4″, fold & burnish score lines
- Attach designer paper to the two small panels
- Die cut scalloped label
- Emboss basic white card stock with folder, adhere to scallop label
- Stamp flower images on scrap, die cut
- Adhere flower pieces to scalloped label, use dimensionals under flowers
- Use 8″ to tie a bow, adhere to flower stem
- Stamp greeting, use label me fancy punch, adhere to label with dimensionals
- Attach only 1/2 of the label to left side panel, the right side needs to be free of adhesive
- Stamp flower image on the inside mat, adhere to card base
- Embellish with Resin Flowers
- Adhere designer paper to envelope flap
Sending Smiles Fun Fold Samples
Bonus Ideas with Sending Smiles Stamp Set & Butterfly Kisses Designer Paper
These bonus ideas are just as easy and similar to the fun fold design. Give one of these a try soon!
Sending Smiles Fun Fold Stamping Video
Watch a step by step video of the Sending Smiles Fun Fold.
No matter what your style is, stamping is sure to bring joy to you and to the person receiving your card in the mail. Bring some happiness to others as you use the Sending Smiles products to create today! Make sure to check out the shopping list below for all your ordering needs for the Sending Smiles Fun Fold. If you need help with the online store, please make sure to message me. I’m here to help in any way possible.
Receive a 30 page PDF Tutorial bundle as a thank you with any $50.00 or more purchase. This bundle is packed with all kinds of ideas that could be incorporated with any set or designer paper in your library. The bundle can also be purchased for $20.00 by filling out this simple Google Form.
Do you need a catalog or would like to receive my Newsletter?
Don’t have a demonstrator you work with and need a catalog? Subscribe below to receive a catalog. If you need fresh ideas, sign up for the newsletter that has PDF tutorials in each edition along with the latest Stampin’ Up! news.
Click on the appropriate button. It’s that simple!
I appreciate and thank you for taking time out of your day for some creative ink! If you loved this post, be sure to …
- Subscribe to my blog updates here
- Follow me on Pinterest for creative ideas
- Subscribe to Create with Nancy YouTube Library
- Join me every Wednesday at 3:00 pm ET for a Facebook Live on my Create with Nancy Page here
- Sign up for my Creative Ink Newsletter to receive Free pdf tutorials in each edition
- Browse through the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- Join our team of Inkin’ with Heart Stampers – more info here