Sale-a-bration 2022 Sneak Peak with Simply Marbleous designer paper and the Heart & Home Suite pair well together. The marble effect of the designer paper makes such a wispy background and the reverse has a marble top look. There are eight of six designs in the package and a variety of colors coordinate with each. Starting January 4th – February 28th, this paper is a free sale-a-bration choice with any $50 purchase.
- Card Base – Blushing Bride – 4 1/4″ x 11″
- Bottom Front Mat – Basic White Card Stock – 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Top Front Layer – Designer Paper – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Bottom Mat Inside- Basic White Card Stock – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8″
- Middle Mat Inside – Blushing Bride Card Stock – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Top Layer Inside – Basic White Card Stock – 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″
- 1/2″ scrap of Basic White Card Stock for greeting
- Simply adhere the front layers and inside layers together
- A Encircled In Beauty die cut is added to card front
- Stamp images from the new Heart & Home Suite, die cut, adhere with dimensionals
- Stampin’ Blend colors used – light & dark colors used are Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Cinnamon Cider, and Flirty Flamingo
- Embellish with Brushed Brass Butterflies and a white bakers twine bow
Sale-a-bration 2022 Sneak Peak Samples
Heart & Home Doilies are used on the two blushing bride cards. Using the white side of the doily makes a a great alternative if the Encircled in Beauty dies are not in your stamping library. Also, note the two opposite designs were used with the blushing bride designer paper.
Love these cards? Find more samples and ideas in the coming weeks with more Sale-a-bration 2022 sneak peaks in the Create with Nancy ~ Creative Ink Community Group on Facebook. Upcoming Newsletters will be having more exclusive ideas as well with project sheets! Project sheets will have supplies used, dimensions and instructions. Not already a subscriber? Sign Up here for the next edition.
Facebook Live Replay
Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share some time with me. Make sure to join me for more creativity every Wednesday on Facebook at 3:00 pm ET. Give yourself the gift of time for some creativity!
Shopping List will be updated with new products after January 4th