Lets celebrate Sale-A-Bration 2022 with some fun!! Who doesn’t like to earn FREE product with a qualifying purchase! Sale-A-Bration time is always a favorite with customers, team members, and me! It can range from stamps, designer paper, embellishment, dies, & more of items available to earn. It’s always a surprise to see what Stampin’ Up! creates for us. Remember, the last day to earn is August 31st with a qualifying order!
Let’s see some of the Sale-A-Bration 2022 product used!!
The Wonderful World Sale-a-bration $100 level has absolutely beautiful designer paper. The colors and designs are fabulous and makes it easy to create a simple & easy card.
- The flower images are fussy cut from the designer paper and added to a vellum scalloped contour label with dimensionals
- Layer the yellow striped designer paper onto a daffodil delight mat
- Add this layer to a thick basic white card base
- Stamp greeting on basic white card stock, die cut with Stylish Shaped Circle
- Tie a bow with 8″ of ribbon, adhere with mini glue dot
SU Sketch Challenge
This inspiration was from the Sketch Challenge has on their facebook page. Using the Stitched Greenery die makes a wonderful background and is easy to use.
- Simply cut 4 strips of card stock and die cut with the Stitched Greenery die
- Adhere them to a basic white mat
- Use the stamparatus to stamp desired image with memento ink (the stamparatus gives you the option to stamp again without worrying about lining up the image a second time)
- Adhere this layer to basic black card base
- Adhere 2 layers of basic white card stock together, die cut greeting from Amazing Thanks dies (this creates a double thickness so dimensionals are not used)
- Die cut a second greeting again with gold foil, adhere to the white die cuts, adhere to card front
- Stamp “You Are” from the Sale-a-bration Amazing Phrasing stamp set on scrap white card stock, adhere with dimensionals
More To Sale-A-Brate 2022
Who doesn’t love to have more items added to the Sale-a-bration list of products! Ten new items were added on August 2nd and today the Flowers of Home dies are featured here. See all the other items on this More to Saleabrate Flier.
Make sure you are a subscriber to my newsletter for the latest Creative Ink PDF Tutorials. Some of these may be in the next edition. If you are already a subscriber, there is not need to again. It will automatically be delivered to your inbox.
Live Replay of Sale-A-Bration 2022 Fun!! Projects
Bonus PDF Tutorial Bundle
Receive a 33 page PDF Tutorial bundle as a thank you with any $50.00 or more purchase. This bundle is packed with all kinds of ideas that could be incorporated with any set or designer paper in your library. The bundle can also be purchased for $20.00 by filling out this simple Google Form.
Do you need a catalog or would like to receive my Newsletter?
Don’t have a demonstrator you work with and need a catalog? Subscribe below to receive a catalog. If you need fresh ideas, sign up for the newsletter that has PDF tutorials in each edition along with the latest Stampin’ Up! news.
Click on the appropriate button. It’s that simple!
I appreciate and thank you for taking time out of your day for some creative ink! If you loved this post, be sure to …
- Subscribe to my blog updates here
- Follow me on Pinterest for creative ideas
- Subscribe to Create with Nancy YouTube Library
- Join me every Wednesday at 3:00 pm ET for a Facebook Live on my Create with Nancy Page here
- Sign up for my Creative Ink Newsletter to receive Free pdf tutorials in each edition
- Browse through the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- Join our team of Inkin’ with Heart Stampers – more info here
Use the August Host Code for a free thank you gift of a card kit. 6QS694E4