The Rain or Shine Collection of stamps, designer series paper, and embellishments are so cute for this Rain Or Shine Gate Fold Pop Up Card!! It’s “springy” and full of designs that are perfect for the Playing in the Rain bundle.
This Gate Fold Pop Up Card looks complicated, but easy to create with some easy score & cuts on the base. The video below walks you slowly & clearly through cutting and scoring the card base. You will even see a cool tip on how to create a custom label with the Label Me Fancy Punch.
Rain Or Shine Gate Fold Pop Up Card Supplies
- Flirty Flamingo – 5 1/2″ x 8″
- Basic White Card Stock – (4 pcs.) 1 7/8″ x 5 3/8″, (4 pcs.) 1 1/8″ x 1 7/8″, 1 7/8″ x 2 7/8″ (center back panel), scrap for label
- Mango Melody Card Stock – 2 1/2″ x 3″
- Rain or Shine Specialty Designer Series Paper – (4 pcs.) 1 3/4″ x 5 1/4″, (4 pcs.) 1″ x 1 3/4″, 2 3/8″ x 2 7/8″ (center front panel), 2 3/8″ x 6″ (envelope flap), die cut or fussy cut images from designer paper
- Label Me Fancy Punch
- Loose Daisy Embellishments
- Memento Ink Pad
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Mini Glue Dots
Instructions for Rain or Shine Gate Fold Pop Up Card
- Score with the 8″ side along the guide @ 2″ & 6″
- Turn to the 5 1/2″ side and cut @ 1 1/4″ on both sides of the card base between the 2″ & 6″ score marks
- Turn back to the 8″ side and score @ 4″ on the top & bottom on the 1 1/4″ wide strip
- On the middle panel between the 2″ & 6″ score marks, score at 3″ and 5″
- Layer Designer Paper on mango melody & white card stock mats
- Adhere each panel to card front. Two of the large panels are adhered on the back
- Adhere the mango melody panel to the center front. Add adhesive to the card base panel, not the panel piece
- Die Cut or fussy cut images from designer paper
- Adhere bunny to center panel with dimensionals on one side only making sure not to add any to the part that over hangs the panel
- Stamp greeting on scrap, punch out with Label Me Fancy punch with greeting all the way over on one side. Use a sticky note and attach to end that has the most white card stock showing. This is your lever to reinsert label back into punch. Insert just close enough to greeting and punch. This gives you a custom sized label for your greeting and looks so much better to have it shorten up
- Adhere label to center panel with dimensionals making sure not to add any where it will over hang the panel
- Embellish with the Loose Daisy Embellishments with Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Adhere any remaining designer paper images as desired to front and back of card
- Adhere remaining Designer Paper to envelope flap
Gate Fold Pop Up Template
Dotted lines are scoring and solid lines are cutting. Print off the Rain or Shine Gate Fold Pop Up Template.
Leave a comment if you plan to give this Gate Fold Pop Up a try! I would love to know if you made one and have you share it with me.
You decide on how to fold the card to place in the envelope.
New Sale-a-bration Items Added
New amazing Sale-a-bration items have been added! Grab your favorites before they are no longer available or before Sale-a-bration ends on February 28th!
You can download the flyer for the Sale-a-bration 2nd Release here.
February 2023 Free Card Kit Thank You
For the month of February, any $50.00 or more order placed in my Online store will receive a free set of 6 card supplies to make six cards. You simply need adhesive and a greeting stamp set to complete them. As a special bonus to kick off Sale-a-bration 2023, a sampler of the new mini host designer paper will be included! Make sure to use the February Host Code: MY2CMCPB to receive your gift! It will be sent separate from your order.
Want more Creative Ink ideas?
Make sure you are a subscriber to my newsletter for the latest Create with Nancy News, Stampin’ Up! News & Promotions, and Creative Ink PDF Tutorials. Some of these may be in the next edition. If you are already a subscriber, there is no need to subscribe again. It will automatically be delivered to your inbox.
Live Replay Rain or Shine Gate Fold Pop Up Card
Watch the replay of the Rain or Shine Gate Fold Pop Up Card. You can see the step by step directions in making this card along with some tips on scoring and creating a custom punched label. Order any of the supplies in my online store and the shopping list below will give you a direct link for them.
Do you need a catalog or would like to receive my Newsletter?
Don’t have a demonstrator you work with and need a catalog? Subscribe below to receive a catalog. If you need fresh ideas, sign up for the newsletter that has PDF tutorials in each edition along with the latest Classes, Stampin’ Up! news and promotions.
Click on the appropriate button. It’s that simple!
I appreciate and thank you for taking time out of your day for some creative ink! If you loved this post, be sure to …
- Subscribe to my blog updates here
- Follow me on Pinterest for creative ideas
- Subscribe to Create with Nancy YouTube Library
- Join me every Wednesday at 3:00 pm ET for a Facebook Live on my Create with Nancy Page here
- Sign up for my Creative Ink Newsletter to receive Free pdf tutorials in each edition
- Browse through the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- Join our team of Inkin’ with Heart Stampers – more info here
Use the February Host Code for a free card kit & Designer Paper Sampler as a thank you gift from me during the month of February. MY2CMCPB