What an “Oh Happy Day” with this Rain or Shine Gate Fold card that is bright and cheery with the Rain or Shine Designer Paper! When you combine it with the Playing in the Rain bundle are so cute & adorable! There are so many images to die cut or fussy cut in the designer paper. The stamped images are easy to die cut as well. Enjoy creating this super easy Gate Fold card!
Rain Or Shine Gate Fold Card Supplies
- Mango Melody Card Stock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Basic White Card Stock – 4″ x 5 1/4″, 2 3/8″ x 2 3/8″, scrap for label
- Rain or Shine Specialty Designer Series Paper – (2 pcs.) 2 1/2″ x 5 1/4″, (2 pcs.) 1 1/4″ x 5 1/4″, 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ (center front), 2 3/8″ x 6″ (envelope flap), die cut or fussy cut images from designer paper
- Label Me Fancy Punch
- Loose Daisy Embellishments
- Memento Ink Pad
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Instructions for Rain or Shine Gate Fold Card
- Score Card Base @ 1 1/2″ and 5 3/4″ on the 8 1/2″ side
- Adhere Designer Paper on mango melody card stock on the appropriate panels inside and out
- Stamp greeting on scrap, punch out with Label Me Fancy punch with greeting all the way over on one side. Use a sticky note and attach to end that has the most white card stock showing. This is your lever to reinsert label back into punch. Insert just close enough to greeting and punch. This gives you a custom sized label for your greeting and looks so much better to have it shorten up. Adhere in upper right front panel with dimensions on upper part of label. Make sure to leave room with the dimensionals on the label for the front panel to be tucked under
- Adhere the designer paper to basic white mat, adhere to left panel on card front with just enough adhesive to adhere a portion of panel. You do not want any of the center mat sticking to the right side panel. Tuck under greeting label to close card
- Die cut or fussy cut bunny, adhere with dimensionals to the center mat
- Adhere Loose Daisy Embellishments with Multipurpose Liquid Glue on bunny to create a string of flowers
- Embellish card with more fussy cut images as desired
- Adhere remaining Designer Paper to envelope flap
Rain or Shine Gate Fold Photos
Leave a comment if you plan to give this Gate Fold a try! I would love to know if you made one and have you share it with me.
New Sale-a-bration Items Added
New amazing Sale-a-bration items have been added! Grab your favorites before they are no longer available or before Sale-a-bration ends on February 28th!
You can download the flyer for the Sale-a-bration 2nd Release here.
February 2023 Free Card Kit Thank You
For the month of February, any $50.00 or more order placed in my Online store will receive a free set of 6 card supplies to make six cards. You simply need adhesive and a greeting stamp set to complete them. As a special bonus to kick off Sale-a-bration 2023, a sampler of the new mini host designer paper will be included! Make sure to use the February Host Code: MY2CMCPB to receive your gift! It will be sent separate from your order.
Want more Creative Ink ideas?
Make sure you are a subscriber to my newsletter for the latest Create with Nancy News, Stampin’ Up! News & Promotions, and Creative Ink PDF Tutorials. Some of these may be in the next edition. If you are already a subscriber, there is no need to subscribe again. It will automatically be delivered to your inbox.
Live Replay Rain or Shine Gate Fold Card
Watch the replay of the Rain or Shine Gate Card. Make sure to see the step by step directions in making this card along with some tips on scoring and creating a custom punched label. Order any of the supplies in my online store and the shopping list below will give you a direct link for them.
Do you need a catalog or would like to receive my Newsletter?
Don’t have a demonstrator you work with and need a catalog? Subscribe below to receive a catalog. If you need fresh ideas, sign up for the newsletter that has PDF tutorials in each edition along with the latest Classes, Stampin’ Up! news and promotions.
Click on the appropriate button. It’s that simple!
I appreciate and thank you for taking time out of your day for some creative ink! If you loved this post, be sure to …
- Subscribe to my blog updates here
- Follow me on Pinterest for creative ideas
- Subscribe to Create with Nancy YouTube Library
- Join me every Wednesday at 3:00 pm ET for a Facebook Live on my Create with Nancy Page here
- Sign up for my Creative Ink Newsletter to receive Free pdf tutorials in each edition
- Browse through the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- Join our team of Inkin’ with Heart Stampers – more info here
Use the February Host Code for a free card kit & Designer Paper Sampler as a thank you gift from me during the month of February. MY2CMCPB