Pretty Pillowbox ideas for Valentine & Spring! Pull out the Stampin’ Up! Pretty Pillowbox dies from your Stampin’ Library! It’s time to create some treat boxes for Valentine’s Day and Spring! These fresh ideas are a fun way to utilize that die. The Pretty Pillowbox die is a Carryover item from the July-December 2021 mini catalog. You will be able to see it in the shopping list below.
Pretty Pillowbox Valentine & Spring Ideas Supplies
- Box Card Stock – Mango Melody – 5 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Pretty Pillowbox Card Stock – (2) – 4 1/4″ x 4 1/2″
- Designer Paper – (2) – 2 1/4″ x 4 1/2″
- Miscellaneous Scrap for labels or embellishements
- Ribbon – 12″ approx.
- Bling of choice
- 1/2″ circle punch (retired)
Pretty Pillowbox Valentine & Spring Ideas Directions
- Die Cut (2) Pretty Pillowboxes as shown in the hints below, trim off excess
- Adhere Designer Paper with Tombo Multipurpose glue. Add the Glue on the die cut card stock on the bottom section only, trim excess designer paper
- Use a 1/2″ punch to add holes to the box. They can be punched at the same time with wrong sides together
- Score the card stock for the Box – score @ 1″ and 4 1/2″, turn – score at 2″ and 3 1/2″
- Cut up to the fold on the 2″ and 3 1/2″ marks (this is the side of the box)
- Refer to the video for adhesive placement to assemble box
- Add 2 rows of tear & tape to each side of the box, adhere to the Pretty Pillowbox die cuts, take time in lining up the bottom and side edges
- Embellish the front as desired
- Thread ribbon through the holes and tie a bow
Hints & Tips for Cutting and Scoring
The treat boxes are fairly easy to assemble and is fun thinking what design will be next. Simply, start with some designer paper, stamps or dies, and some embellishments. Make more than one to have a stash on hand for those unexpected occasions.
Pretty Pillowbox Valentine and Spring Idea Samples
Did you enjoy seeing all these ideas? Make sure to mark your calendar for this Saturday, January 29th @ 2:00 pm ET on YouTube! That’s right! There will be a Live YouTube video instead of Facebook! Please join me for more ideas with this Pretty Pillowbox die and also a sneak peek of the All Together Collection that is available on February 1st! This collection includes some new Stampin’ Blends skin tone colors. You can find my channel by clicking on the icon in the right hand side and it will take you directly there. Make sure to “Subscribe” and hit the bell for notifications. If you have any questions about how to subscribe, please reach out to me.
One finial thing, make sure to check out this September post with more samples and a different box design.
Special Bonus Offer Ends – 1/29/22 – FREE Simple Designer Paper Layout Sketch Card Kit
Receive a 6 card supply kit with any $50 purchaseor purchase the kit for $18 and it includes shipping. The kit does not include any stamped images. If you don’t have the Daffodil Daydream bundle, another alternate will be needed to complete the kit. Supplies are included for 2 each of the 3 designs.
It’s Sale-a-bration time!
Sale-a-bration time is all about Free product til February 28th! Shop during this time period to earn free product for every $50 you spend. Better yet, host a workshop with family and friends to earn FREE product! Or if you love to buy things at a discount, join my team the Inkin’ with Heart Stampers to receive a 20% discount as a Demonstrator. We would love for you to be a part of our community!
- Pay only $99 and Free shipping
- Choose $125 in product of your choice
- Get a Sale-a-bration bonus of choosing any TWO stamp setsof your choice! What should they be?
Receive a 28 page PDF Tutorial bundle as a thank you with any $50.00 or more purchase. This bundle is packed with all kinds of ideas that could be incorporated with any set or designer paper in your library.
Do you need a catalog or would like to receive my Newsletter?
The catalog is filled with all kinds of ideas and product to look at. Receive fresh ideas along with a PDF tutorial, when you subscribe to my Newsletter.
Click on the appropriate button. It’s that simple!
Pretty Pillowbox Valentine & Spring Ideas – Facebook Live Replay – Episode #106
I hope you enjoyed spending time with me during your day for some creative ink! If you loved this post, be sure to Subscribe to receive future post notifications or leave a comment about whatever you enjoyed. I appreciate your support of my business!
- Subscribe to my blog updates here
- Follow me on Pinterest for creative ideas
- Subscribe to my YouTube Library
- Join me every Wednesday at 3:00 pm ET for a Facebook Live on my Create with Nancy Page here
- Sign up for my newsletter to receive Free tutorials in each edition
- Browse through the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- Join my team of Inkin’ with Heart Stampers – more info here
Shopping List – use Host Code – VEYEWBPK to receive FREE Card Kit