Non-Traditional Fall Cards with the 2020-2022 In Colors are simple and easy to create. The Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Cards and Envelopes (from the Clearance Rack) are the base of this quick and simple card. This pack is perfect to create cards and add to your stash or give as a gift for the upcoming Holiday Season.
Non Traditional Fall Colors
Create a monochromatic fall look by using the Non Traditional In Color designer paper and card stock from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. The designer paper is 6×6 with 40 sheets in a package. You will be able to make 80 cards using one package of the designer paper.
Designer Paper Cutting Tips
- simply cut a 4″ piece from the 6×6 sheet of paper, set the 2″ strip aside for another project
- with the 4″ piece, cut at 3″ on the six inch side. This creates 2 card fronts for you.
- layer the 3″ x 4″ piece of designer paper onto a 3 1/8″ x 4 1/8″ of basic white card stock.
This simple basic design can be used with many stamp sets, die cuts or punches. Take some time browsing through the catalog for ideas or your stamping library for what you have on hand.
How to finish off the card
- the labels from the Hippo & Friends dies were used
- the stitched leaves dies makes a perfect center piece
Enjoy all these Non-Traditional Fall Cards with the 2020-2022 In Colors. If you would like to receive a Free card kit for these 5 cards, place a $35 or more order in my Online store using the host code. The shopping list below makes it easy to add to the cart any of the products used you may need.
Make sure to visit my Pinterest page for more ideas using the Nature’s Harvest stamp set and these card bases.
Come join me on Facebook every Wednesday at 3:00 pm ET for some creativity!