Using the New Horizons Designer Paper & Dies pair well together. Look through your library and pull out any detailed die cut image. It is amazing how many Stampin’ Up! dies pair with this designer paper. There are 12 double sided designs to choose from. Simply start by laying the die cut on the designer paper and envision what it would look like and on which design. Black card stock is always a great choice since it helps the color in the designer paper pop. But really any color you choose will have a great effect.
New Horizons Designer Paper & Dies Card Supplies
- New Horizon designer paper – 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Many Layered Blossoms dies
- Stitched Rectangle dies
- Basic Border dies
- On the Horizon stamp set
- Fresh Freesia card stock – 4 1/4″ x 11″
- Blackberry Bliss card stock – 3 5/8″ x 5″
- Basic Black card stock 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Basic White card stock – (2) – 4″ x 5 1/4″ – one for the mat on the front and one for stitched rectangle for inside, 1/2″ strip for greeting
- Blacy & White Gingham Ribbon – 8″
- Adhesive Sheet – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ – (apply to card stock before die cutting image)
Directions to assemble New Horizons Designer Paper & Dies Card
- Score card stock base at 5 1/2″
- Adhere adhesive sheet to basic black card stock (please note, leftover scraps were used, but would recommend using one large piece to make removing the backing easier, die cut with the outline die of the Many Layered Blossoms dies
- Use Pick Tool Brush tip to remove excess pieces
- Remove adhesive paper, add to designer paper, layer designer paper to basic white card stock mat
- Add to card base with dimensionals
- Stamp greeting on 1/2″ strip, flag end, adhere to card front with dimensionals
- Tie bow, adhere with mini glue dots
- Add bling if desired
- Die cut stitched rectangle, adhere to Blackberry Bliss card stock, adhere to inside of card
- Adhere the leftover strip of designer paper to envelope flap
- Use the Basic Borders dies to give the envelope flap a decorative edge as shown
- Congrats! You have made a card!
Bonus Samples of New Horizons Designer Paper & Dies
New Horizons Designer Paper Colors
It’s Still Sale-a-bration time!
Sale-a-bration time is all about Free product till February 28th! Anytime you shop during this time period, earn free product for every $50 you spend. Better yet, host a workshop with family and friends to earn FREE product! Or if you love to buy things at a discount, join our team the Inkin’ with Heart Stampers to receive a 20% discount as a Demonstrator. We would love for you to be a part of our community!
- Pay only $99 and Free shipping
- Choose $125 in product of your choice
- Get a Sale-a-bration bonus, choose any TWO stamp sets of your choice! What would they be?
Special Bonus Offer
Enjoy a free (6) pc. card kit as a thank you with any $50 or more order from February 16-28. Or it can be purchased for $16.00 by filling out the Google form. Google Form to Purchase Card Kit or Bonus 34 PDF Tutorial Bundle
Receive a 34 project PDF Tutorial bundle as a thank you with any $50.00 or more purchase. This bundle is packed with all kinds of ideas that could be incorporated with any set or designer paper in your library. Simply fill out the above form if you would like to purchase the Tutorial Bundle only.
Do you need a catalog or would like to receive my Newsletter?
The catalog is filled with all kinds of ideas and product to look at. If you like to receive fresh ideas along with a PDF tutorial, then make sure to subscribe to the Newsletter.
Click on the appropriate button. It’s that simple!
New Horizons Designer Paper & Dies Facebook Live Replay
Thank you so much for taking time out of your day for some creative ink! If you loved this post, be sure to stay Connected with me by….
- Subscribe to my blog updates here
- Follow me on Pinterest for creative ideas
- Subscribe to my YouTube Library
- Join me every Wednesday at 3:00 pm ET for a Facebook Live on my Create with Nancy Page here
- Sign up for my newsletter to receive Free tutorials in each edition
- Browse through the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- Join my team of Inkin’ with Heart Stampers – more info here
Shopping List – use Host Code – 42QSWJKN – to receive a free card kit