Create a simple Triangle Criss Cross card
This Triangle Criss Cross card using Designer Paper is a fun way to mix and match it together. Simply play with the different designs in a collection and pair it with some coordinating card stock. It’s a great way to let your creativity shine.
Card Supply Dimensions
- Card Base – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Card Layer – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP Layer – 3 3/4″ x 5″ – (1- 2 designs)
- Inside Neutral Layer – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Inside Base Layer – 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Envelope flap – 2 2/3″ x 6″
- Start with DSP Layer and cut from corner to corner.
- Line the two pieces back up and cut the opposite two corners.
- If two different papers are being used, cut it the same way. This will create enough for 2 cards.
- Lay out the pattern design and adhere to coordinating card stock. Add to card base layer.
- Add a label, ribbon and any other embellishments as desired.
- Add inside layers to card base.
- Decorate envelope flap with coordinating designer paper.
Make sure to check out the retiring Ornate Garden paper that is currently still available from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog and all the other supplies used to create this card. Check out the Shopping List below and here is a complete list of items retiring in my online store.