The Garden Walk Faux Step card is an easy & quick Fun Fold to create. It takes just a few score lines, DSP & card stock to make this! It is a perfect card to display and make for others. Grab a Paper Trimmer & Card Stock and let’s create one together.
The Faux Step Card Tutorial has been added to my Creative Ink Library and will be in the next newsletter edition later this week. It’s a great way to start saving ideas to make your card making simple & easy with the sketch, directions, and sample of the card.
Garden Walk Faux Step Card Supplies
- Modern Garden Stamp Set
- Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder, Banners Pick A Punch
- Card Base: Thick Basic White Card Stock – 5 1/2″ x 8″, 3″ x 8″
- Card Stock: Basic White – 1″ x 2 1/2″
- Card Stock: Lost Lagoon – 3/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Card Stock: Garden Green – 1/2″ x 3″
- Garden Walk Designer Paper: (2) Side Panels – 1 1/2″ x 2 3/4″, Center Panel – 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″,2 3/8″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
- Silver & White Sheer Ribbon: 8″
- Rhinestones Basic Jewels
- Ink Pads: Pretty Peacock
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Mini Glue Dots
Instructions for Garden Walk Faux Step Card
- Score & burnish card base @ 1″, 2″, 5″ on the 8″ side
- Score & burnish center card panel @ 4″
- Emboss 3/4″ Lost Lagoon strip with Distressed Tile 3D embossing folder, adhere to the 1″ panel on card base
- Adhere the two designer paper side panels to the next large panel as shown
- Adhere the remaining designer paper to the center panel piece
- The center panel is attached one side at a time. Fold up the card base on the folds, add adhesive along the 3″ side, adhere to the panel with embossing in the center. Lay card down & folded, add adhesive to the other end, fold over and secure to the backside of the card
- Stamp greeting with Pretty Peacock ink on label strip, flag end with Banner Pick a Punch
- Flag end of 1/2″ strip of Garden Green with Banner Pick a Punch, adhere to center panel
- Adhere greeting label with dimensionals
- Tie a bow with 8″ of Silver & White Sheer Ribbon, adhere next to label with a mini glue dot
- Embellish with Rhinestone Jewels
- Adhere remaining designer paper to envelope flap, trim off excess paper
Creative Ink Library
Reminder, if you would like a PDF Tutorial for this Sketch Card, subscribe to my Newsletter. It is filled with the latest Stampin’ Up! news, promotions, and Creative Ink PDF Tutorials!
More Garden Walk Faux Step Card Ideas
Leave a comment if you have loved seeing this simple & easy faux step card. Enjoy!
October 2023 Thank You Gift
For the month of October, any $50.00 or more order placed in my Online store will receive supplies to create 6 Delightful Floral 2-N-1 cards. A PDF Tutorial will be included with the kit along with precut supplies. Kits do not include stamps or adhesives for completing your kit. Make sure to use the October Host Code: 76JDURHM to receive your gift! It will be sent separate from your order.
Want more Creative Ink ideas?
Make sure you are a subscriber to my newsletter for the latest Create with Nancy News, Stampin’ Up! News & Promotions, and Creative Ink PDF Tutorials. Some of these may be in the next edition. If you are already a subscriber, there is no need to subscribe again. It will automatically be delivered to your inbox.
LIVE Replay Garden Walk Faux Step Card – Episode #211
Watch the replay of the Garden Walk Faux Step Card. I hope you love creating these quick & easy cards! Order any of the supplies in my online store that you may need.
Do you need a catalog or would like to receive my Newsletter?
Don’t have a demonstrator you work with and need a catalog? Subscribe below to receive a catalog. If you need fresh ideas, sign up for the newsletter that has PDF tutorials in each edition along with the latest Classes, Stampin’ Up! news and promotions.
Click on the appropriate button. It’s that simple!
I appreciate and thank you for taking time out of your day for some creative ink! If you loved this post, be sure to …
- Subscribe to my blog updates here
- Follow me on Pinterest for creative ideas
- Subscribe to Create with Nancy YouTube Library
- Join me every Wednesday at 3:00 pm ET for a Facebook Live on my Create with Nancy Page here
- Sign up for my Creative Ink Newsletter to receive Free pdf tutorials in each edition
- Browse through the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- Join our team of Inkin’ with Heart Stampers – more info here
Use the October Host Code for a free Card Kit (see above) as a thank you gift from me during the month of October: 76JDURHM