The Garden Walk Designer Paper Card uses Sketch Card #10 for a simple & easy card with the Garden Walk Designer Paper collection’s 8 designs. Simply change up the card base colors and designer paper mats to create your collection of 8 cards.
It’s a great way to start saving ideas to make your card making simple & easy with the sketch, directions, and sample of the card.
Check out the easy directions below to create this Garden Walk Designer Paper Sketch Card #10 today! Let’s get sharing some Creative Ink together and create this card for you to send! Make sure to watch the video below for even more tips!
Garden Walk Designer Paper Sketch Card #10 Supplies
- Modern Garden Stamp Set
- Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder, Modern Oval Punch
- Card Base: Wild Wheat Card Stock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Card Stock – Pretty Peacock – 2 7/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Garden Walk Designer Paper – 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″, 2″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
- Basic White Card Stock – Scrap for Modern Oval Punch Label
- Blooming Pearls
- Silver & White Sheer Ribbon – 8″
- Ink Pads: Calypso Coral, Poppy Parade, Crushed Curry, Pretty Peacock
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Mini Glue Dots
Instructions for Garden Walk Designer Paper Sketch Card #10
- Score & burnish card base @ 4 1/4″
- Emboss card base with Distressed Tile 3D embossing folder on the card front only
- Use the Template to cut the 6″ x 6″ designer paper. There will be one piece leftover to create another card.
- Adhere and center the larger piece of designer paper to Pretty Peacock card stock, adhere to card front on the left side
- Stamp greeting with Pretty Peacock Ink on scrap basic white card stock, punch out with Modern Oval punch
- Embellish with floral stamp images with the remaining ink colors, adhere label to card front with dimensionals
- Embellish with Blooming Pearls
- Tie a bow with 8″ of Silver & White Sheer Ribbon, adhere next to label with a mini glue dot
- Adhere remaining designer paper to envelope flap, trim off excess paper
Creative Ink Library
Reminder, if you would like a PDF Tutorial for this Sketch Card, subscribe to my Newsletter. It is filled with the latest Stampin’ Up! news, promotions, and Creative Ink PDF Tutorials!
More Garden Walk Designer Paper Sketch Card #10 Ideas
Leave a comment if you have loved seeing this simple & easy card sketch. Enjoy!
September 2023 Thank You Gift
For the month of September, any $50.00 or more order placed in my Online store will receive supplies to create 4 Garden Walk Designer Paper Sketch Cards. A PDF Tutorial will be included with the kit along with precut supplies. Card designs will vary for each kit. Kits do not include stamps or adhesives for completing your kit. Make sure to use the September Host Code: 97KZ6Z3E to receive your gift! It will be sent separate from your order.
Want more Creative Ink ideas?
Make sure you are a subscriber to my newsletter for the latest Create with Nancy News, Stampin’ Up! News & Promotions, and Creative Ink PDF Tutorials. Some of these may be in the next edition. If you are already a subscriber, there is no need to subscribe again. It will automatically be delivered to your inbox.
LIVE Replay Garden Walk Sketch Card #10 – Episode #210
Watch the replay of the Garden Walk Sketch Card. I hope you love using this sketch to make these quick & easy cards! You can order any of the supplies in my online store.
Do you need a catalog or would like to receive my Newsletter?
Don’t have a demonstrator you work with and need a catalog? Subscribe below to receive a catalog. If you need fresh ideas, sign up for the newsletter that has PDF tutorials in each edition along with the latest Classes, Stampin’ Up! news and promotions.
Click on the appropriate button. It’s that simple!
I appreciate and thank you for taking time out of your day for some creative ink! If you loved this post, be sure to …
- Subscribe to my blog updates here
- Follow me on Pinterest for creative ideas
- Subscribe to Create with Nancy YouTube Library
- Join me every Wednesday at 3:00 pm ET for a Facebook Live on my Create with Nancy Page here
- Sign up for my Creative Ink Newsletter to receive Free pdf tutorials in each edition
- Browse through the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- Join our team of Inkin’ with Heart Stampers – more info here
Use the September Host Code for a free Card Kit (see above) as a thank you gift from me during the month of September 97KZ6Z3E