Let me help with you with Fall Ideas with Stamps, Ink & Paper that are quick & easy! Let’s take a “SIP” (stamps, ink & paper) of Fall with the Soft Seedlings stamp set! Make 4 quick & easy fall cards with one sheet of card stock!
Let’s add some stamped images to card stock
Let’s start with the Maple Leaf stamp image and the Daffodil Delight Ink Pad. Simply stamp sporadically all over a sheet of very vanilla card stock.
It’s time to add a second color of maple leaves to our card stock. Stamp with Poppy Parade and it’s ok if leaves overlap. It is also important to keep the leaves moving in different direction.
A third and final color, Highland Heather Ink Pad is added! What a cool pile of leaves we have!
How to cut sheet of card stock to make 4 fall card ideas
- With Paper Trimmer & cardstock, on the 11″ side, cut @ 5″, on the 8 1/2″ side, cut @ 3 3/4″. Repeat for remaining piece that has been stamped. There will be 3 strips leftover. Save and set aside and see the scrap card below. You now have 4 card fronts that should measure 3 3/4″ x 5″
- With one sheet of PoppyParade card stock and cut 4 mats (3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″)
- Layer stamped card front to poppy parade card stock
- Cut 4 Thick Very Vanilla Cardstock bases – 5 1/2″x8 1/2 – scored @ 4 1/4″
- Adhere the above mat layer with dimensionals
- Stamp greeting on scrap very vanilla cardstock
- Punch greeting with Double Oval punch (solid oval)
- Punch a piece of poppy parade scrap for scallop oval
- Layer the two ovals together with dimensionals
- Adhere to card front with multipurpose liquid glue
- With approximately 8″ of Polished Pink Satin ribbon, use dark Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blend to color ribbon. Tie bow, adhere with mini glue dot
- Stamp envelope with leaf
Want more Creative Ink ideas?
Make sure you are a subscriber to my newsletter for the latest Create with Nancy News and Creative Ink PDF Tutorials. Some of these may be in the next edition. If you are already a subscriber, there is no need to subscribe again. It will automatically be delivered to your inbox.
Live Replay of Classic Stampin’ Ink Refills Techniques on my YouTube Channel – Episode #147
Do you need a catalog or would like to receive my Newsletter?
Don’t have a demonstrator you work with and need a catalog? Subscribe below to receive a catalog. If you need fresh ideas, sign up for the newsletter that has PDF tutorials in each edition along with the latest Stampin’ Up! news.
Click on the appropriate button. It’s that simple!
I appreciate and thank you for taking time out of your day for some creative ink! If you loved this post, be sure to …
- Subscribe to my blog updates here
- Follow me on Pinterest for creative ideas
- Subscribe to Create with Nancy YouTube Library
- Join me every Wednesday at 3:00 pm ET for a Facebook Live on my Create with Nancy Page here
- Sign up for my Creative Ink Newsletter to receive Free pdf tutorials in each edition
- Browse through the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- Join our team of Inkin’ with Heart Stampers – more info here
Use the October Host Code for a free card kit as a thank you gift from me. 3YW4TMA3