The Delightfully Eclectic Card Sketch is perfect for this collection of Designer Paper. Using a card sketch helps create quick & easy cards. Give the card sketch a try with other designs of paper!
Check out the easy directions below to create a Delightfully Eclectic Sketch card today! Let’s get sharing some Creative Ink together and create this card for you to send!
Delightfully Eclectic Sketch Card Supplies
- Crafting with You Stamp Set
- Delightfully Eclectic Designer Paper
- Decorative Circle Punch
- Thick Basic White Card Stock – 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base),
- Basic White Card Stock – Scrap for Decorative Circle Punch
- Night of Navy Card Stock – 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (mat), 1″ x 3 3/4″
- Designer Paper – 3 3/4″ x 5″, 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ (inside card), 2 3/8″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
- Iridescent Rhinestones
- Glittered Organdy Ribbon – 2″
- Memento Ink Pad
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Mini Glue Dots
Instructions for Delightfully Eclectic Sketch Card
- Score and fold Thick Basic White card base @ 5 1/2″
- Adhere designer paper to Night of Navy base
- Adhere to card base with dimensionals
- Adhere Night of Navy 1″ strip to the card front
- Stamp greeting on scrap basic white card stock, punch with decorative circle punch
- Adhere Glittered Organdy Ribbon to backside of the circle, adhere to card front with dimensionals
- Embellish with Iridescent Rhinestones
- Adhere remaining designer paper to envelope flap, trim off excess paper
Creative Ink Library
Download this PDF Tutorial to add to your “Creative Ink” Library! Add this to your Card Sketch section. Watch for more PDF’s for templates, card sketches, and techniques.
More Delightfully Eclectic Sketch Cards
Leave a comment to let me know if you plan to create this card!
August 2023 Thank You Gift
For the month of August, any $50.00 or more order placed in my Online store will receive supplies to create 6 Delightfully Eclectic Sketch Cards with the Delightfully Eclectic Designer Paper. A PDF Tutorial will be included with the kit along with precut supplies. Card designs will vary for each kit. Kits do not include stamps or adhesives for completing your kit. Make sure to use the August Host Code: UBB4VF2D to receive your gift! It will be sent separate from your order.
Redeem your Bonus Days Coupons – August 1st – 31st
It’s time to redeem those bonus days coupons earned in July! Make sure to place your order by August 31st before they become invalid. When checking out, you will see a spot to redeem your codes!
August 2023 – Class To Go – Paper Florist Fun!
Registration is open for the August 2023 Class To Go and ends on August 10th! You are going to love this class and will want to make many to have on hand for gifts.
The class includes consumable supplies only for the notecards, tin envelope and notecard holder. Supplies you will need are the #161284 Paper Florist dies, Greeting Stamp Set (#158763 – Go To Greetings), and adhesives. Please note: the Paper Florist dies are on Low Inventory! If they sell out, the class can always be done when they are back in stock. Any items you need can be ordered directly in my Online Store.
August 2023 – Paper Florist Fun! Class To Go Sign Up Form here
I hope you fall in love with this Paper Florist Fun! Class To Go as much as I have! If you have any questions, please reach out to me by email @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want more Creative Ink ideas?
Make sure you are a subscriber to my newsletter for the latest Create with Nancy News, Stampin’ Up! News & Promotions, and Creative Ink PDF Tutorials. Some of these may be in the next edition. If you are already a subscriber, there is no need to subscribe again. It will automatically be delivered to your inbox.
LIVE Replay Delightfully Eclectic Sketch Card – Episode #200
Watch the replay of the Delightfully Eclectic Sketch Card. I hope you love creating these quick & easy cards! You can order any of the supplies in my online store.
Do you need a catalog or would like to receive my Newsletter?
Don’t have a demonstrator you work with and need a catalog? Subscribe below to receive a catalog. If you need fresh ideas, sign up for the newsletter that has PDF tutorials in each edition along with the latest Classes, Stampin’ Up! news and promotions.
Click on the appropriate button. It’s that simple!
I appreciate and thank you for taking time out of your day for some creative ink! If you loved this post, be sure to …
- Subscribe to my blog updates here
- Follow me on Pinterest for creative ideas
- Subscribe to Create with Nancy YouTube Library
- Join me every Wednesday at 3:00 pm ET for a Facebook Live on my Create with Nancy Page here
- Sign up for my Creative Ink Newsletter to receive Free pdf tutorials in each edition
- Browse through the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- Join our team of Inkin’ with Heart Stampers – more info here
Use the August Host Code for a free Card Kit (see above) as a thank you gift from me during the month of August UBB4VF2D