The dies used in the Countryside CornersCountryside Corners Fun Fold Fun Fold Card creates a unique shape. A Basic White Notecard makes it quick & easy to create! Add in die cuts with the Paper Florist dies to make this easy card. The flowers can coordinate with whatever designer paper being used or even embossed card stock.
Check out the easy directions below to create a Countryside Corner Fun Fold card today! Let’s get sharing some Creative Ink together and create this card for you to send!
Countryside Corners Fun Fold Card Supplies
- Hope You Know Stamp Set
- Delightfully Eclectic Designer Paper
- Stylish Shapes Dies
- Basic White Notecards – Card Base
- Basic White Card Stock – Scrap for Stylish Shapes Label, Flowers
- Starry Sky Card Stock – Scraps for Flowers
- Daffodil Delight Card Stock – 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″
- Parakeet Party Card Stock – Scrap for Leaves
- Designer Paper – 2 1/2″ x 4 3/4″, 2 3/8″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
- Rhinestones Basic Jewels
- Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack
- Memento Ink Pad
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Mini Glue Dots
Instructions for Countryside Corners Fun Fold Card
- Fold Basic White notecard and burnish well
- Place largest die from the Countryside Corners dies just over the edge (see photo) on the fold, die cut
- Die cut next size down of the Countryside Corners dies from Daffodil Delight, die cut the next size down from designer paper
- Layer these two die cuts together, adhere to card base
- Die Cut Flower & Leaves from card stock as shown
- Layer flower pieces together
- Adhere to card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Stamp greeting on Stylish Label with Memento Ink, adhere with dimensionals
- Tie a double bow with 16″ of Black Twine, adhere to card front with a mini glue dot
- Embellish with Rhinestones Basic Jewels
- Adhere remaining designer paper to envelope flap, trim off excess paper
Creative Ink Library
Download this PDF Tutorial to add to your “Creative Ink” Library! Add this to your Card Sketch section. Watch for more PDF’s for templates, card sketches, and techniques.
More Countryside Corners Fun Fold Cards
Leave a comment if you have loved learning this easy fold. Enjoy!
August 2023 Thank You Gift
For the month of August, any $50.00 or more order placed in my Online store will receive supplies to create 6 Delightfully Eclectic Sketch Cards with the Delightfully Eclectic Designer Paper. A PDF Tutorial will be included with the kit along with precut supplies. Card designs will vary for each kit. Kits do not include stamps or adhesives for completing your kit. Make sure to use the August Host Code: UBB4VF2D to receive your gift! It will be sent separate from your order.
Redeem your Bonus Days Coupons – August 1st – 31st
It’s time to redeem those bonus days coupons earned in July! Make sure to place your order by August 31st before they become invalid. When checking out, you will see a spot to redeem your codes!
Want more Creative Ink ideas?
Make sure you are a subscriber to my newsletter for the latest Create with Nancy News, Stampin’ Up! News & Promotions, and Creative Ink PDF Tutorials. Some of these may be in the next edition. If you are already a subscriber, there is no need to subscribe again. It will automatically be delivered to your inbox.
LIVE Replay Countryside Corners Fun Fold Card – Episode #203
Watch the replay of the Countryside Corners Fun Fold Card. I hope you love creating these quick & easy cards! You can order any of the supplies in my online store.
Do you need a catalog or would like to receive my Newsletter?
Don’t have a demonstrator you work with and need a catalog? Subscribe below to receive a catalog. If you need fresh ideas, sign up for the newsletter that has PDF tutorials in each edition along with the latest Classes, Stampin’ Up! news and promotions.
Click on the appropriate button. It’s that simple!
I appreciate and thank you for taking time out of your day for some creative ink! If you loved this post, be sure to …
- Subscribe to my blog updates here
- Follow me on Pinterest for creative ideas
- Subscribe to Create with Nancy YouTube Library
- Join me every Wednesday at 3:00 pm ET for a Facebook Live on my Create with Nancy Page here
- Sign up for my Creative Ink Newsletter to receive Free pdf tutorials in each edition
- Browse through the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- Join our team of Inkin’ with Heart Stampers – more info here
Use the August Host Code for a free Card Kit (see above) as a thank you gift from me during the month of August UBB4VF2D