Classic Stampin’ Ink Refills Techniques
Learn two ways on how to use classic stampin’ ink refills techniques with Shimmery White cardstock & Snowy White Velvet sheets! We will be adding color to the Snowy White Velvet sheets from the 2022 Mini Catalog and Shimmery White Cardstock in the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog. Using the right paper will give some cool results that are fun & easy!
Let’s add some ink to our papers!
How to add classic stampin’ ink to Snowy White Velvet Sheets
- Spritz water generously on a the desired size piece (make sure it is large enough for all your stamped image you want). One is needed for the pumpkin and one for the sunflower leaves
- Add a dot in ink onto a clear block (leaves-old olive, pumpkin-daffodil delight, mango melody)
- Use water painter to dab ink on the velvet sheet. Try to get color variations with more intense ink in some areas
- Let this sheet dry overnight
- Velvet sheets are ready to be stamped! Stazon Ink is recommended for a crisp image
How to add classic stampin’ ink to Shimmery White Cardstock
- Add drops of ink refills to shimmery white across one edge (have them be a puddle). For the sunflower, daffodil delight and mango melody were used)
- Take a store card and drag the ink down the cardstock in a swiping motion with the card edge. Make sure to move the ink quickly before it soaks into the cardstock. If a spot was missed, add a drop or two directly onto the store card edge and swipe some more.
- This dries fairly quickly (depending on how much ink used)
There are so many possibilities using this swiping technique. It is perfect for those line image stamps. Look through your stamp library to see what you can create today! Make sure to watch the LIVE replay video below on how to create these cards.
Want more Creative Ink ideas?
Make sure you are a subscriber to my newsletter for the latest Create with Nancy News and Creative Ink PDF Tutorials. Some of these may be in the next edition. If you are already a subscriber, there is no need to subscribe again. It will automatically be delivered to your inbox.
Live Replay of Classic Stampin’ Ink Refills Techniques
Do you need a catalog or would like to receive my Newsletter?
Don’t have a demonstrator you work with and need a catalog? Subscribe below to receive a catalog. If you need fresh ideas, sign up for the newsletter that has PDF tutorials in each edition along with the latest Stampin’ Up! news.
Click on the appropriate button. It’s that simple!
I appreciate and thank you for taking time out of your day for some creative ink! If you loved this post, be sure to …
- Subscribe to my blog updates here
- Follow me on Pinterest for creative ideas
- Subscribe to Create with Nancy YouTube Library
- Join me every Wednesday at 3:00 pm ET for a Facebook Live on my Create with Nancy Page here
- Sign up for my Creative Ink Newsletter to receive Free pdf tutorials in each edition
- Browse through the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%
- Join our team of Inkin’ with Heart Stampers – more info here
Use the September Host Code for a free card kit thank you gift from me. 4C7NXD4G